Monday, February 10, 2014

Goodwill Finds

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Want to know what my favorite part of Ohio is so far? My local Goodwill!! In California, I would find something pretty good every few months. And everything below? Amazing finds in only 1 week!!

First up this side chair for $9.99. I almost walked away from it because I thought that it would be too hard to reupholster. My Instagram friends thought the price was too good to pass up, even if it didnt work out - so I went for it. Im thinking to replace the back channeling with tufting - Id probably need a special sewing machine to duplicate it. LOVE the front legs!!


This coffee table is pretty big, 30" W x 50" L. Weve already started working on it - I love how its coming together! Stay tuned.

 How about this mid - century modern floor lamp!? Amazing, right? The finish is a little worn, so it will need something. Or this large french provincial mirror, love it! The frame is plastic, but still worth it. I cant  believe this little octagon frame was only .99! Finally, this little silver bowl. I think I could use it pretty much anywhere!


All of this for just over $35! Pretty good, right? Thoughts? What would you do with some of my finds?

p.s. we made two trips one in our little volvo and one in our little mini .. but everything fit, barely .. Davids been looking at trucks online recently, so maybe well have a thrifting friendly vehicle soon! Plus with all the rain weve been getting, looks like it might be a snowy winter ... so a truck would be good!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment